Madison Express is a respected industry leader with a 25-year track record of delivering the very best products, services and solutions for the cabling, networking, wireless, telecommunications and audio-visual sectors. Madison Group Enterprises offer a range of data and communications solutions from a diverse portfolio of trusted brands.
Brands include: Garland Cables, Belden, 3M, R&M, AFL Global
- Optical Fibre: Multimode and Single Mode Optical Fibre cable, Indoor/Outdoor Riser cable, External Loose Tube cable, Pre-terminated cables, Fibre Trays, External Splice Closures, Patch Leads, Pigtails, Adaptors, Mechanical Splices, Splice Cassettes, Splice Protectors, Connector End Face Cleaners and Fibre Optic Stripping tools.
- Copper Cable: Audio Visual, LAN & Data, Coaxial, Power, Security & Fire Control, Instrumentation, Telephone, Composite and Traffic cables as well as RJ45 Connectors, Patch Cords, Patch Panels and Cable Managers.
Madison Technologies can also custom design and manufacture cables to meet your exact requirements.
- Communication – Madison Express has a complete data networking range with cables and accessories for copper, optical fibre and voice.
- Mining + Industrial – Madison Express armoured cables provide mechanical protection for high stress, external, buried and underground projects.
- Security + Integration – Madison Express security cables are designed for use with security systems, intercom, sound audio, monitoring and detection.
- Transport – Whether it’s new installs, modifications or maintenance. Madison Express has a variety of multicore traffic, signalling and monitoring cables available.
With more than 100 staff in offices across Australia and New Zealand, Madison Express is on hand to source, design and manufacture for tomorrow’s well-connected world.